Heritage Property Mgt.
Guide to Living
State of Georgia
|The following is a condensed
list of the Use Restrictions set forth in the Declaration of Condominium and
All owners/residents/renters are required to be familiar with the
Use Restrictions and adhere to them. Some Use Restrictions in the
Declaration have been modified due to changes in the law. Please
check with a Board member if you have any questions.
- No more than two (2) pets per unit.
- Dogs must be walked on a leash. All pet
droppings must be removed by owner.
- No pet enclosures may be erected, animals
shall not be bred.
- No pet may create a nuisance for other
- Only passenger vehicles are permitted.
The following vehicles are not allowed over-night on the
-- Please consult the Declarations and
Bylaws for complete vehicle and parking information.
All curtains, drapery materials, window
shades, or other window treatments visible from the exterior of
a unit shall be white or off-white in color and shall not be of
a reflective material.
Gardening: Limited gardening is
permitted within the Gardening
- All trash and garbage must be placed in
sealed plastic bags and disposed of in the trash receptacles.
- Trash cans are the responsibility of the
unit owner and must be maintained in good working order.
Construction and Remodeling:
- All enclosures and other outside changes
must be approved by the Architecture Committee before work
- Units may not be subdivided.
- Temporary structures or buildings may not
- No fences, hedges or walls shall be
- No work shall be done which will impair
the structural soundness of another unit.
- External TV or radio antennas may not be
erected. Satellite dishes are permitted in limited common
areas, check for the guidelines before getting one installed.
No more than two permanent residents per
bedroom. Anyone who resides at the Condominium for more than
four (4) consecutive weeks or for more than eight (8) weeks in
any calendar year shall be deemed a permanent resident.
Birdfeeders: No birdfeeders are